Tuesday, March 8, 2011

vacation time

So, we leave for Arizona soon and I am just not excited yet.  There is still soooo much to do.  At least this time the kids are older so they can do alot themselves. That has been nice.  I told them that if they didn't pack it, it wouldn't get to Arizona.  It seemed to work. 

We plan on seeing the Grand Canyon, which will be a great experience for the kids!  They are so excited to see it.  We plan on seeing some baseball games as well, since it's preseason.  And then Tucson to see my cousin, Mark, and his family. 

We are staying at my inlaws house out there, so room and board are free.  Downside to that is we have to pack a whole suitcase with just sleeping bags, but at least we get free bags on the plane.  Go Southwest!!

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to write while I'm gone, so I will sign out today with a smile and a nod.  Now off to finish packing!  See y'all on the flip side!!! :)

No comments: